Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Two New Pictures

gideoncard1
Click below for more pictures and news.

Gideon got to playing with my old Health Insurance card since I didn't need it any more. I figured it was a good time to take some pictures. The real news however is that yesterday Vanessa got involved in a little fender bender. She's okay and it was the other guys fault. It didn't do too much damage to the Cruiser, but it still needs to be fixed. Thank the Lord for car insurance. Anyways, she's fine and Gideon was too. In fact Vanessa told me that he didn't seem to even notice that anything happened. He was hungry though during the whole ordeal, so I went to help and fed Gideon some teddy grahams.
gideoncard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the accident wasn't any worse than it was and that there weren't any injuries.