Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekend News and Pictures

nessareading1
Click below for more pictures and news.

Okay so there really isn't that much news this weekend. The biggest things that happened was Vanessa and I going on a date and the Seats' boys staying for a few hours last night. On Saturday, Vanessa and I went out to see 'Spider-Man 3' while Gideon stayed with our next door neighbor, Gail. We had a lot of fun and it was probably the first time that we didn't spend most of the movies wondering how Gideon was doing. I took some pictures while we were at the movies, but they were on our phones, so I'll put the pics up sometime this week. I normally don't take pictures when we go on dates, but there was a good reason to take pictures. You'll understand if I can get the pictures up. Last night our care group leader and his wife went on a date and we watched their boys. Gideon was very excited to have some other kids to play with. He actually spent most of the evening watching them play. I was very happy to see that he was willing to share his toys like he did. They all had fun and we were glad that the boys could come over. Corinth Countdown report: 4 days (not counting today) Can't wait to go up. Looking forward to some good chocolate pie! Guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day.

nessareading jonathan1

jonathan

No comments: