Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend News and Pictures


Click below for more news and photos.


Well I finally decided to take a bunch of pictures this weekend. So I'm not slackin' for once. Like most weekends here, there isn't much going on. Here's what all did happen. I forgot to mention that a few of the guys from my care group decided to get together last Wednesday night to watch a movie at the Dollar Theater. The actual price is really $1.50. We saw Spider-Man 3, which I've already seen. We all had a good time, except for maybe Travis. He was struggling with all of the little kids running back and forth through the theater. I can't blame him though. It was annoying. So back to the weekend news. On Saturday we were planning on getting Gideon a swing to hang from our porch. Unfortunately Wal-Mart was out of them, so we got him some of those giant lego blocks and we all had fun with them. Vanessa and I had the most fun with them. They came with a pair of eyes that you can attach to the other legos and we decided to take pictures of ourselves with them on. Yeah we're weird! We also bought the game 'UNO.' Now I've never played 'UNO' and Vanessa hadn't played it in a long time. So we learned the rules and played the game and I've come to the conclusion that I really stink at 'UNO.' I think my own son could beat me at 'UNO.' We played Saturday night and she killed me and then Sunday night she obliterated me. It's still a fun game though, but I wish I had bought Marvel Comics' Guess Who game. She wouldn't have stood a chance. On Sunday Vanessa made some BBQ and I grilled some corn outside. I really had to floss after eating that corn! Anyhoos, the food was really good. Unfortunately for Gideon, he didn't have such a good night. He woke up a lot and didn't fall asleep until well after 10:30. Hopefully he'll sleep better tonight. I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and Vanessa were having too much fun. Poor little Gideon.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should have one or more of those pictures w/the eyes enlarged and hung on the wall.