Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weekend News and Pictures


Click below for more news and photos.

Well I've finally gotten around to putting up the photos I took last weekend. I had a bunch of pictures of Vanessa's brother, Derick, playing with Gideon. So those are finally up. Onto this weekend. Well it was a great weekend! On Friday I got word that my job is finally going through. Host Communications will start paying me soon and UT has hired me on as a Full-Time employee without benefits. Hopefully the benefits thing will change after a year. We'll see. And speaking of UT, the Vols played a great game last Saturday. I was really worried during the first half of the game, but they pulled through in the second half. I hope they keep it up for the Florida game. Nan 'T' and Papa Walker came up this weekend too for the game. Nan 'T' actually decided to not go to the game and stayed with Vanessa and Gideon. I guess I can't blame her with Gideon around. Those three had a good time together and Papa Walker and I had a good time at the game. Although I had to work the game, so he had to sit by himself. Something of interest to folks is that on Saturday Gideon called Papa Walker 'Papa.' It was a pretty exciting moment. Well I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job. I've already heard about Gideon saying "Papa"...wonder who from?
He sure is getting to be a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!

Anonymous said...

Look at those teeth! I bet it won't be long before he can say Nan T too.