Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend News and Pictures


Click below for more news and pictures.

Finally got some Gideon pictures up! Things just don't seem to lighten up here work wise, except for on the off week, which is this week. I'm always excited on the off week because it's a little more laid back. Anyways, we found out last week that we had to get rid of our grill. Apparently the Fire Marshall says you can't have gas grills either. So I'm still pretty mad about that, but oh well. Gideon has been cute as usual. He's learned how to make sounds similar to counting 'one,two,three.' It's really funny. He's also figured out how to open his closet door, so now he goes in his closet and hides. We found out on Friday night that he may be allergic to mosquito bites. He got bit twice near his left eye and it swelled up a little bit Sunday morning. He also got bit on his forehead, so we've felt really bad for him. Other than that, there isn't much else going on. Although we are planning on going back to MacTown this weekend. So that should be fun. Anxious to get back for awhile. Well I guess that's all for now. Oh in the pictures below you'll see me looking like I'm crying while holding Gideon. I'm actually fake crying to get some hugs out of Gideon. It's about the only way I can get a hug out of him. Hope everyone has a great day.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool dude Gideon is in the sunglasses. He must be doing his Elvis impression. I think he's ready to suit up for the Vols in his windsuit.

Anonymous said...

NanT sounds just like a grandmother. Have you noticed? Can't say I blame her. He is awfully cute.