Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend News and Pictures


Click below for more news and photos.

I'm going to have to make this real quick because I have to film an interview with Coach Fulmer and Haywood Harris. I may come back later and post more news. We had a great time at the aquarium and Gideon and Anna got to meet for the first time. They seemed to get along real well. Hopefully we can get them back together soon. Well I've got to get going. I'll put up more news when I can cause there's quite a bit to tell. Enjoy the photos.



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute together! I'm so glad that they finally got to meet.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that. I'm not anoymous, I'm Mom.

brad said...

Great pictures, Drew! Thanks for letting Anna and me tag along on your aquarium trip. We both had a great time, and Anna got a good nap by the end of the day, too!

Anonymous said...

I just watched your interview with the coach. Congrats on your good work. Glad the cousins got together....all of you.